Latest Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kearney Baby Shower


On the weekend of July 13th Ryan and I visited Kearney, NE for a family weekend and a baby shower. My Mom and Ron were also there, so we had both sides of the family! Sandy's good friends threw me a wonderful shower and as expected I received lots and lots of cute items for Fay. Granny Sandy gave a glimpse of things to come when she gave me a little onesie saying "What goes on at Grandma's stays at Grandmas's" And both Grandma Lowe and Janssen took me on a post shower shopping trip to buy a little Cornhusker dress for Fay's first football game. I guess we'll have to make a return trip to NE next fall! We had such a good time and here is the picture to prove it. We called this our "before Fay" picture as things are sure to get hectic and change dramatically in just a few months time!

No comments: