Latest Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Kicks and more Kicks

Well, little baby girl Janssen has gotten to be more of a kicker over the past couple weeks. Yesterday I was at work and I had a midmorning snack of some yogurt. As soon as that yogurt hit my stomach she was kicking all over the place. Of course the kicks are still really small and are more like flutters. But its so fun to feel her in there. I was so excited that I had yogurt again today. But alas, no pattern. She stayed motionless all morning. The only consistent time it seems she kicks is when I get off work and am at home relaxing on the couch.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July and Ryan and I will have our annual party. It seems we will have a good turnout this year. Over 20 people have answered 'yes' to our evite invitation. And there may be a bit of rain, so maybe we'll get a few more running for cover that would have normally celebrated outside. Hopefully the rain will not obscure the fireworks.

We've got the next doctor appt on Friday. This one will be with our backup doctor. My primary OB wants us to meet with one of his colleagues who would serve as a backup should he not be available when I go into labor. Hope I like her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess. Great pictures! Looks like you are having a good summer. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Happy early birthday! (I won't remember tomorrow.) Melissa