Latest Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fay's first start sighting

Last weekend Fay and I were walking along the East River. We darted into an area which is a sort of circular path around a nice lawn, only to head back out to the main walking path. As we were heading back out, I spotted Mike Meyers coming towards us. I had a little internal jolt, I think he may be the most famous person I've ever seen. He was walking with a friend towards me and Fay. I looked at him and then darted my eyes away to allow him the privacy of walking through a park. He, however, started a conversation with me...

Mike: "Is that your little giraffe?"
Me: "No"

I walked a little further and saw a little plastic giraffe toy on a picnic table, before meeting up with the main walking path again.

No comments: