Latest Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Its my first mother's day! Kind of a weird feeling. This day has always been about my mom, and now its about both of us. Strangely enough, my mom send me flowers for mother's day. They are very pretty and in fact match quite well the GIGANTIC flower arragement I got from Fay for mother's day...

happy mother's day

I'm guessing Fay sent such a large bouquet for a couple reasons:
1. Its my first mother's day and she wanted to make it special.
2. Labor was only 6 months ago, so she wanted to give me an extra special thank you for that.
3. Her daddy is out of town today so she could devote all her gift-giving to just one parent.

We had a nice video chat with Daddy yesterday though. I really don't know what she thinks about that -- her daddy's head talking at her from the computer. :)

Unfortunately I get to thank Fay for this lovely bouquet by taking her to the doctor for her 6 month check-up (including shots!) :(. I'm thinking she's going to really hate the shots today because she's so uber-alert compared to the last doc appts we've had. Hopefully there won't be too many tears.

I got Fay a present too. And so far she likes it...

if I can chew it, I like it

1 comment:

Amity said...

Wow Fay has great taste. Happy First Mother's Day Jess!