Latest Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 25, 2007

First days at home

daddy's view

Well we're having a great time getting to know Fay and figuring out parenthood. Fay is a great little feeder. I've heard lots of stories of new mom's struggling with breast feeding, so I didn't know what to expect, but luckily we are doing just great. And yesterday my milk came in. Ouch!

Fay is sleeping in pretty nice chunks of time -- an average of about 3 hours at a time. So I'm getting some decent sleep. Though I'm not getting my normal 8 hours of sleep, I figure I'm getting about 5 hours at night and then maybe an hour nap during the day.

Daddy has been working 1/2 days and spending the afternoons at home. Today he got some great tummy time with Fay sleeping on his chest while he lay on the green couch. We captured some great photos. Check them out on Flickr.

I added a "latest photos" header to the blog, so you can always see the most recent photos and click on them to get the full size photo.

1 comment:

J LO said...

Who's your Daddy???