Latest Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Best xmas gift EVER

what are you laughing at?

I'm think I can say with some certainty that Fay is intrigued by the bouncy tigger seat she got for xmas from her Aunt Mimi. The expressions she gives are priceless.

What I can say with full certainty is that her parents LOVE this gift. It is truly comical to see Fay kicking around in her little seat. And everytime she swings around and I see a little tail protruding from her butt, I just laugh.

i have a tail


(Sidenote: Fay slept 10.5 hours last night!!! We had a quick feed and she is still sleeping now, 1.5 hours later. Three weeks left until I return to work. This would be a great sleep schedule for me. Keep it up Fay!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are about the funniest pictures I've seen! What personality.